TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We appreciate your interest in Ultimateessays.com and thank you for your time. Our mission is to provide every customer with premium quality academic writing services and products. By subscribing to our services the client has completely agreed to our terms and conditions in the user agreement. We do not guarantee a specific grade or score, but we try our level best for you to attain them. Additionally, we only provide original referenced documents and related services as mentioned in the instructions below.
- After the acceptance of the terms and conditions we have the legal authority to charge the total prescribed amount in return for the services provided on your order from your credit card or any other payment methods. The unauthorized use of stolen card is not allowed by law, we are religiously against cyber crime and fraudulent transactions shall be reported to the relevant authorities immediately for further prosecution.
- If there are any delivery issues due to of spam filters, wrong e-mails, etc we will not be held accountable.
- If due to unforeseen circumstances your delivery is delayed and provided to you after the deadline given to you, then you are eligible to apply for a partial or full refund. The decision to accept or deny your request is held by Ultimateessays.com
- All products/prices are subject to change depending upon requirement and are non-refundable unless stated herein.
Free Revision Policy
In order to completely satisfy our customers, free revision policy can be utilized for the finished order provided to you; if within a two week duration for small assignments (1-20)and 30 days/4 weeks in the case of large assignments(20 onwards), such as dissertations, thesis writing etcetera. According to the initial requirements specified by you, revision will be entertained in the same manner within the defined time limit free of charge. After the time period has passed a nominal fee shall be charged.
Guaranteed Conditional Refund
- If the client is not satisfied with the finished product provided, according to the money back guarantee policy, a request has to be initiated by the client within 3 days of the delivery date. After 3 days no requests shall be entertained further and it will be assumed that the client is satisfied.
- The order cancelation process can be done via the online portal, customer representatives and e-mail . This order must be cancelled before the writer has started working on the academic paper or the amount will not be refundable.
- Ultimateessays.com reserves the right to approve or disapprove any order if the user service agreement is violated in any type of way.
Special Cases Which Might Delay Your Order
a) Verification issues: If by any chance there are erroneous issues with verifying your billing information then it is your responsibility to provide correct information; please read our anti-fraudulent policies and procedures for further information. The time schedule for verification is as follows:
1. Delivery time: 2-10 days Billing information verification: Within 8 hours.
2. Urgent order : 12-24 hours Billing information verification: Within 1 hour
3. Urgent order: Below 12 hours Billing information verification: Within 20 minutes.
b) Order Payment Delay: The order that has been placed will proceed for working only after the entire payment have been received, Ultimateessays.com is not responsible for any delays in the payment procedure.
c) Ambiguous Instructions: In case of unclear instructions being passed on to us, delivery schedule might be affected. If there are any alterations to be made from the initial instructions, editing charges will apply.
d) Further Queries: To further entertain your queries inquiries can be made from our online portal system and you can get in touch with the writer designated for your order and directly communicate with them, if you fail to utilize this service and there are any unforeseen errors or delays; your money will not be refunded.
e) Resource Channels: If the client want the writer to view paid resources he will have to provide the writer access to such material.